We are in Distributech. Come and see our latest developments
Updated: Apr 25
Next week, we are introducing our key products to the US utility industry at #distributech 2020. Come and visit us at #LoRaAlliance booth to discuss your applications.
We are presenting:
1. PTS2-L: LoRaWAN pressure sensor to monitor the pressure on the pipelines (water distribution network, gas networks and any other pressurised gas or liquid systems).
2. PLD2-L: LoRaWAN hydrostatic level and temperature sensor for the liquid tank level measurement (water tanks, diesel tanks, other chemical tanks) and water resource management (boreholes, water resources, etc)
3. PLV3-L: LoRaWAN Hydrostatic floating level sensor for level measurement on water resources, lakes, dams, and catchments.
4. TTS2-L: LoRaWAN temperature sensor for the pipelines and hot water supply lines.
5. PDT2-L: LoRaWAN Differential pressure sensor for the smart city and HVAC filters performance monitoring.
As well as:
6. Our micro-service platform and customised features. It is designed for large-scale utility and delivery systems management.
7. Present our engineering capability to design and deliver end to end integratable solutions for the utility industry.